The elevator that optimizes space and energy. Specially designed to be installed in new buildings for residential, commercial, office or hotel use.
The tailor-made solution Maximum flexibility and performance.
- The MQM lift uses a high-performance permanent magnet synchronous gearless machine for its traction during operation. The added incorporation of the VVVF frequency inverter further optimizes energy consumition
- The use of a 2: 1 traction system also reduces the necessary energy demand
- No lubrication or refrigeration oils are used as a consequence of using a gearless machine
- The use of a smaller driving pulley reduces the driving torque and as a result the energy demanded by the system
- Polyamide deflection pulleys reduce the moment of inertia and the energy demand of the system is less
- The movements made are smooth, comfortable and quiet
- The starts and stops are progressive and with great precision
- The acoustic level of the machine (45 dB) makes the noise generated during operation imperceptible to the user
- Electrical rescue system that allows the automatic evacuation of the user in case of being trapped and with no electrical tension in the building. The elevator is automatically positioned on the ground floor, opening the doors and releasing the user
- Two-way communication system in the cabin
- Prevention system for uncontrolled movement of the cabin up and down
- The spaces in the building are optimized without needing a machine room
- The gap is reduced, leaving more space available for homes, offices
- Return on investment as a result of existing energy savings on each trip
Timer Car Light
Shuts off the cabin light after a predetermined interval, to allow for power savings.
Mechanical Lock Device
A safety device that allows for the locking of landing doors preventing its opening, unless the car door and the landing door are facing.
Selective Door Opening
Option that allows lift cabins having double entrances on the same floor – allowing you to decide which doors open.
Fire Alarm System
On activation, this system will safely return any passengers to a designated floor, allowing for quick release and rescue. In addition, a panel can be installed to allow for manual override by firefighters if required.
When activated, the seismic sensor will force the elevator to stop at the next floor, and stay open – allowing any passengers to seek safety.
An electrical device that increases input voltage to maintain steady power.
Reduced Pit Kit
Allows for a small-form-factor pit, complete with mechanical stop, a safety detector, and retractable spoiler.
Reduced Headroom Kit
Used when it is not possible to obtain superior security space at the top of the shaft. Contains a mechanical stop, and a safety feature to detect people on the ceiling.
Make an Inquiry Now
If you have any queries about the products and services we offer, or you would like to speak to one of our consultants to find out how we can help, simply fill out the details on the form and someone will get back to you very soon.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on 800 820 and one of our team will be happy to helpLearn More