The elevator that optimizes space and energy. Specially designed to be installed both in existing buildings and in new construction buildings.
The tailor-made solution Maximum flexibility and performance:
- Use of gearless motor with permanent magnets without gears or oils; as well as VVVF technology for control
- Timed cab light shutdown
- Low acoustic impact
- Significant reduction in operating costs
- Possibility of accumulating and regenerating energy
- Possibility of single-phase execution
- Soft, comfortale and quiet movements for the user
- Starts and stops are progressive and precisely
- Significant reduction in noise in the electrical cabinet as a result of the elimination of contactors
- Rescue system and automatic evacuation of the user in case of power failure
- Bidirectional communication system in the cabin
- Protection of passengers by means of infrared curtains when entering the cabin
- Achieving maximum cabin dimensions in minimum gaps
- Adapter for cabins with double boarding at 90º (EN 81-70 : 2018)
- The building will have a greater usable surface for architects, developers and end users
Timer Car Light
Shuts off the cabin light after a predetermined interval, to allow for power savings.
Mechanical Lock Device
A safety device that allows for the locking of landing doors preventing its opening, unless the car door and the landing door are facing.
Selective Door Opening
Option that allows lift cabins having double entrances on the same floor – allowing you to decide which doors open.
Fire Alarm System
On activation, this system will safely return any passengers to a designated floor, allowing for quick release and rescue. In addition, a panel can be installed to allow for manual override by firefighters if required.
When activated, the seismic sensor will force the elevator to stop at the next floor, and stay open – allowing any passengers to seek safety.
An electrical device that increases input voltage to maintain steady power.
Reduced Pit Kit
Allows for a small-form-factor pit, complete with mechanical stop, a safety detector, and retractable spoiler.
Reduced Headroom Kit
Used when it is not possible to obtain superior security space at the top of the shaft. Contains a mechanical stop, and a safety feature to detect people on the ceiling.
Make an Inquiry Now
If you have any queries about the products and services we offer, or you would like to speak to one of our consultants to find out how we can help, simply fill out the details on the form and someone will get back to you very soon.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on 800 820 and one of our team will be happy to helpLearn More